If you are not receiving any emails in either your inbox or junk then the chances are that our address was blocked on your email account.
Here are some instructions on how to whitelist our address.
(*note - @domain is an example for @pigsback.com or @escapes.ie and so on and so fourth.)
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Gmail Contacts List:
- Click "Contacts" along the left side of any Gmail page.
- Click "Create Contact".
- Copy and paste @domain.com into the primary email address dialogue box.
- Click "Save".
If the mailing is in your SPAM folder, check the box next to the mailing and click the "Not Spam" button at the top.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right-hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste @domain.com into the dialogue box “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialogue box.
If the mailing is in your "Junk E-Mail Folder", open the email and click the "Not Junk" button.
You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to "Blocked Senders List" instead of "Safe List". If you see the mailing's from an address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:
- Open your mailbox and click on "Mail Options" (upper right-hand corner).
- Select "Filters" under the Management column.
- Click the "Add" button on the Filters page.
- In the "From header:" row, make the drop down "contains" and put the mailers from address @domain.com in the box.
- At the bottom of the page Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select "Inbox".
- Click the "Add Filter" button.
If the mailing is in your Yahoo Bulk Folder open the email and click the "Not Spam" button. You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your "Blocked Addresses" list. You can find your "Blocked Addresses" list by clicking "Mail Options" and then clicking the "Blocked Addresses" link under the Spam column. If you see the mailing's from an address on this list, select it and click the "Remove Block" button.
Any questions please feel free to email for assistance!
The Team @ EML