When joining our site you may have signed up for Push Notifications.
By default, Chrome alerts you whenever we post a new update. You can change this setting at any time.
- On your computer or phone, open Chrome.
- At the top right on desktop and bottom right on mobile, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Click remove beside our sites name.
Any questions please feel free to email for assistance!
The Team @ EML